Midlake on Big Boulder is a special place to be shared with neighbors, friends and guests. We ask that you obey all rules and regulations to insure a safe visit for you and those around you. Your cooperation is important. We encourage community involvement, so please contact Elite Guardsmen (security), or management if you see anything unusual, unsafe or have any questions.
- Please call 911 for all emergencies.
- Midlake Watchmen (Security) Elite Guardmen: 570-413-3524
- Property Manager, FirstService Residential Scott Matthews: 570-252-7005
- Emergency: 911
- Fire Department: 570-722-8138
- Kidder Township Police: 570-722-0192
- Local Hospitals:
- Pocono Medical Center: 570-421-4000
- Geisinger Clinic: 570-829-2621
- Poison Control Center: 800-222-1222
- CVS Pharmacy – Blakeslee: 570-643-7286
- D’Urso Lock Service: 570-872-3437 (If you want to change your locks) FirstService Residential needs a copy of your key or method of entry
- Pool passes should be obtained from the previous owner. If the pool passes are lost or stolen they are $10.00 each to replace.
If you rent your unit, you need to contact Kidder Township to register.