THIS COMPLETED OCCUPANT REGISTRATION APPLICATION MUST BE RECEIVED AT FIRSTSERVICES OFFICE AT LEAST TWO (2) DAYS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK-IN.
NOTE: Failure to COMPLETE this form in its ENTIRETY may be cause for rejection or delay in processing.
The form below is to be filled out by the OCCUPANT
1st and 2nd floor - 6 people
3rd floor – 8 people
It is acknowledged that this signature is for not only the within page but all subsequent pages of this application
Please enter the following information below.
PLEASE NOTE: Occupant #1 will be the main contact on file, in case of an emergency. All occupants, including children must be listed.
Occupant Parking Space #1
Due to the limited number of parking spaces, each unit has limited parking spaces, 2 spaces for 1st and 2nd floor units, 3 spaces for 3rd floor units.
Occupant Parking Space #2
Occupant Parking Space #3 (3rd Floor Occupants Only)
THIS APPLICATION IS PRESENTED TO MIDLAKE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION AND WHAT FOLLOWS ARE THE CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS OF MIDLAKE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION AND IT’S PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FIRSTSERVICE RESIDENTIAL.
IN ACCEPTING THIS APPLICATION TO WHICH OWNER, OWNER’S AGENT AND THE ADULT OCCUPANTS THROUGH THE SIGNATURE OF OCCUPANT #1 AT THE END HEREOF ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
The following are the present community rules and regulations of Midlake Condominium Association to which your rental and presence at Midlake are governed by and you are bound to. These rules and regulations may change from time to time. Notice of changes will be promptly given to Homeowners and the party identified as Homeowner any rental agent who signed the application and the Occupant #1.
- The Homeowner(s) and Occupant(s) shall be individually and collectively liable for damages caused by Occupant(s) and their family member(s), guest(s) or invitee(s) to any Midlake Condominium Association owned property or common areas including damage to any property to the rental property, any other property of any other party at Midlake and damage/injury to any person or party.
- The Occupant(s) acknowledge that the Lease for the property is in writing and requires the Occupant(s) to comply with all Governing Documents of the Midlake Condominium Association and may be fined for any infractions of aforesaid documents. Homeowner(s) shall be individually and collectively liable for all fines, fees, charges by Occupant(s), their family member(s), guest(s) or invitee(s), or any other obligations.
- The Lease may not be assigned or sublet by the Occupant(s).
- The Midlake Condominium Association shall notify any Homeowner of violation(s) and demand that the same be remedied through the Homeowner(s). Failure to do so does not relieve or exempt the Homeowner(s) from liability. If any such violations are not remedied or in the event of repeated violations, the Homeowner(s) will. After due notice to the Occupant(s), the Homeowner(s) shall have the right to institute and prosecute proceedings to evict the Occupant(s). In the event that the Homeowner(s) fail to fulfill the forgoing obligation, the Midlake Condominium Association is entitled to enforce the collection of any expenses or assignments against the Homeowner. Nothing herein shall relieve the Homeowner from any and all of the obligations, fines, charges or damages.
- As to any minor children who are disclosed as occupant(s) each minor child will have at least one adult occupant who is a parent or in loco parentis to the child.
- The lease of the Homeowner to the Occupant(s) must provide a citation charge, lease fine assessment against an Occupant(s) is in the event of default under the lease.
- The Homeowner and Occupant(s) are responsible for securing and compliance with the local, state and federal mandates, laws, regulations and guidance documents pertaining to but not limited to rental and coronavirus disease for themselves, guests, family members and invitees. FirstService Residential Inc. and the Midlake Condominium Association, their officers, employees and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) are NOT responsible for compliance with the guidelines/mandates nor for the safety of the Occupant(s), and the Homeowner(s) and Occupant(s) acknowledge same and release the Released Parties from claims, demands, costs, expenses, fines, fees, and all charges and all obligations related to the same whether or not reduced to a judgement or settlement. All parties, Homeowners, and Occupant(s) indemnify and save harmless Midlake Condominium Association from any demands, claims, costs, expenses, fines, and liabilities, legally and financially, and assume any and all risks that are associated with entering dwelling units or any other of the amenities of the Association, including all other areas of the Association or of any third party Homeowners.
Midlake on Big Boulder Condominium Association Community Rules and Regulations
- Homeowners are responsible for their guest occupants and must adhere to all MCA rules
- The tenancy limits for each unit are as follows: first and second floor units 6 person maximum, third floor units 8 person maximum as per MCA Bylaws.
- Quiet hours must be observed between 11:00PM to 8:00AM. Any form of fireworks are prohibited.
- Common hallways are to be kept clear at all times of personal property with the exception of unit door mats and unit door decorations.(No carriages, bikes, skis, boxes etc.)Access doors must remain closed per local ordinance.
- It is forbidden to compromise the integrity of any building by piercing the exterior stucco.
- Signs or advertising of any kind is strictly forbidden as per MCA bylaws.
- Cutting common ground vegetation is forbidden.
- Trash must be placed in trash receptacles in the parking lot. Please find an empty trash can if the one across from your building is full. Do not leave trash on the side or top of dumpsters.
- Used tobacco products must be discarded in designated receptacles.
- Only homeowner and family member pets are permitted in the units. Non- owner pets are prohibited. Pets must be leashed as per Kidder Township ordinance. Pet droppings must be picked up and disposed in trash containers.
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited. Birdfeeders are prohibited.
- Observe all no parking zones; cars illegally parked will be removed.
- Trailers, campers, boats and other large recreational vehicles are not permitted on Midlake property.
- Parking lot activities are prohibited.
- Bicycles are to be kept on the bicycle racks located in the parking lot.
- Patios and balconies should be clear of empty flower pots, buckets, rusted or broken items, trash cans, trash, broken and non-patio furniture, etc.
- Minor children must be accompanied at all times.
The Midlake Board reserves the right to limit unsightly or unkempt items on common or limited common areas.
- Charcoal grills are strictly prohibited.
- Hanging wet towels and clothing over balcony railings is prohibited.
- Pool passes are necessary to enter the pool complex and are not transferrable to non MCA unit owners. All guests must have a pass and are limited to the unit capacity.
- Children under 18 years old must be adult supervised and are not permitted in the hot tub.
- Kayaks and other watercraft may not be stored on Midlake property.
- Use of tobacco products within pool complex is prohibited.
- Pool complex hours will be enforced. After hour entrance to the pool will be considered trespassing. Security and/or local police will be notified.
- Bicycles are to be stored on the bike racks provided in the parking lot. Bicycles, kayaks and are not to be taken into buildings for storage.
- Bicycles are not allowed on walking paths anywhere on Midlake Property.
- Fireplace safety: Flues should be closed and ashes disposed of ONLY when embers are cooled.
- Firewood may not be stored on balconies or patios.
- Ski boots, skis, snow boards, snow board shoes and other recreational items are prohibited in buildings.
- Wood is for homeowners and their guests. Locks are changed seasonally for access to the sheds.
MCA INFRACTION POLICY
Midlake on Big Boulder Community has identified levels of infractions for breaching the MCA rules and regulations.
All homeowners are encouraged to display the MCA Rules in their unit and remind guests they will be held accountable to adhering to the community rules.
Any homeowner renting their unit is urged to have the rules document on display in their unit. If not visible, renters may claim they were not aware of such infractions.
The protocol for insuring a pleasant visit to Midlake is as follows:
If occupants violate MCA policies and rules, security will be notified of the issue.
- Security will write a formal violation and submit it to the occupant & FirstService Residential office.
- FirstService Residential office will issue the violation letter to the homeowner and directly call the homeowner to inform them that an infraction has taken place.
- Based on the level of infraction a fine may be levied against the homeowner.
- The nature of the violation is reflected on the infraction fee schedule.
- The infraction schedule of fines will reset annually beginning July 1 of each fiscal year. Incidents are cumulative for a one year period ending June 30 of each year.
Rules and Regulations Fine Schedule
Guide to Pool Closing Due to Inclement Weather
- The pool will close if there is thunder and or lightning and will remain closed for one hour after it has stopped.
- The pool will not open if the temperature or wind chill is below 60̊ F.
- The pool may close for safety reasons at the discretion of management at any time.
- Minor children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The pool with be open weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from Memorial Day to the second weekend in June from 10 am to 6 pm.
- The pool will open full time from the second weekend in June until Labor Day Sunday – Thursday 10 am to 6 pm and Friday & Saturday 10 am to 8 pm.
- The pool may open weekends after Labor Day, weather permitting.
- Bathing attire is required to enter the pool and hot tub.
- No Food or beverage is allowed within reach of the pool or hot tub areas.
- No glass of any kind is allowed in the pool area
- Smoking is prohibited within the pool area.
- Access to Big Boulder Lake or the receded lake area is forbidden along Midlake property.
- Fishing is not permitted from the Midlake shoreline at any time. All fishing must be must from a boat or other approved watercraft. Boat rentals are available through Boulder Lake Club.
- Kayaks, canoes and other watercraft must be registered with the Boulder Lake Club and must be stored on/in vehicles.
- Boulder Lake Clubs parent company, Blue Ridge Real Estate Company, owns and patrols the lake. Violators will be prosecuted.